Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need help with a pdf file down loading. Mac qp0152305pe 2009…

Customer Question
Need help with a...

Need help with a pdf file down loading

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac qp0152305pe 2009 i have a case number *****

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I need to update my mac os to the lates mac os x snow leopard

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Ihave a password ***** they gave me

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
i need to update mac os x snow leopard or later ( license _900004_966397 an a password ***** ) what do i need to do my mac year 2009 motal
12/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What difficulty are you having downloading the PDF file?

Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.