Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My ID is. I need to reset my password, I have forgotten my…

Customer Question
My ID is***@******.***. I...

My ID is***@******.***. I need to reset my password, I have forgotten my 1st one.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Several months ago. I don't remember exactly.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No , how do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, Thanks.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site. My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

To clarify are you trying to reset the password ***** your charter.net email account ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

I am trying to reset my iTunes store password.

OK and are you using your charter.net for itunes account ?

Please let me know your itunes/apple id so that i can check password ***** options also do you remember enabling 2 step authentication on your apple account?

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.