Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Forgot password to open ipad and am locked out. How do I…

Customer Question
Forgot password ***** open...

Forgot password ***** open ipad and am locked out. How do I solve this?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Regards Maurice

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Havent used for 2 months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 6 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Did you forget the 4 or 6 digit passcode ?

No thanks. /please refund the amount debited as you state happen without question.
Cheers. Maurice

Secure remote is completely optional. It was an automatic offer from this site. If you don't want to continue, then you can contact or email to the customer support at *****@******.*** and they will refund you.

Best Regards,