Mac

Connect one-on-one with a verified mac support specialist who will answer your question

Mike, Mac Medic

More related answers
All mac support specialists are VERIFIED
I believe someone else has taken over my I-Pad. I haven't
Hema Malini
Hema Malini, B Tech
I believe someone else has taken over my I-Pad. I haven't been able to find it for quite a while, but I thought it was somewhere in my house. Now I don't think so! … read more
I just lost my iphone 8 plus yesterday at 3 36 pm. I am a
Pete, Senior Engineer
i am a new user i bought it 2 montns before i have no idea … read more
I nod help passwword Apple ID remove. I need to remove a
John Castle
John Castle, BSC in Computing Network Management and Design
I need to remove a Apple I D password ***** my Apple iPad Model A1454 … read more
I require assistance in setting my new iPad. This is the
Nhat Nguyen
Nhat Nguyen, Davenport University Instructor
This is the problem it's running yet, the message pops up "not connected to the internet" but is connected to my computer … read more
Trying to find my iphone7 with my iPad. Help! hope you can
Karthik
Karthik, Senior Engineer
About 1 hour. As soon as I found that I had lost my phone I went home and got my iPad to help find it.… read more
We recently lost a mini iPad and I believe is took steps so
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, mac support specialist
We recently lost a mini iPad and I believe is took steps so nobody could access it. I have now received an email from apple to inform me that somebody is requesting access. I am unable to ascertain if… read more
We have lost our I phone is there anything we can do to find
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Senior IT Support Specialist
We have lost our I phone is there anything we can do to find it the phone number is(###) ###-####when we ring it it comes up with turned off … read more
Where do I go to change my credit card number. I read from
David L
David L, Bachelor's Degree
it is an apple ipad. I don't know what OS system it is on. It is about 5 years old. … read more
I visited an apple store yesterday in Mississippi to unlock
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
I visited an apple store yesterday in Jackson Mississippi to unlock my iPad and talked to a rep from apple . I think her name was jean. She told me that she would send instructions today st approx 1 p… read more
I'm in Korea and apparently I lost my phom. Iphone 6 latest.
Jamie Macko
Jamie Macko, Network Engineer
I'm in Korea and apparently I lost my phom JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running? Customer: iphone 6 latest JA: How long has this been going on with you… read more
I LOST MY FIREWALL PASSWORD. NEVER SINCE I FIRST BOUGHT MY
Josh, It Support Specialist
I LOST MY FIREWALL PASSWORD JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID? Customer: NEVER SINCE I FIRST BOUGHT MY MAC JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool? … read more
My iPhone is lost. It may have been stolen. What should
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
My iPhone is lost. It may have been stolen. What should Indo? … read more
Left my iPad somewhere this morning and just discovered it
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Science and Engineering
Left my iPad somewhere this morning and just discovered it was missing The place is closed and I cannot go to find my iPad to make sure it is still there … read more
It has locked me out and I don't remember my apple ID or
David, Mac Support Specialist
It has locked me out and I don't remember my apple ID or password. I think I accidentally hit the find my phone button … read more
I lost my german iphone on a bike trail, cellulat data is
Chris Lindsey
Chris Lindsey, IT University
I lost my german iphone on a bike trail, cellulat data is turned off, is it possible to find it? … read more
It seems to have been hacked. IOS I have only had it 1
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, mac support specialist
I have not been able to download any help or use Facebook or email. … read more
I have two MAC book stolen from me with all my work
Mike, Mac Medic
Customer: I have two MAC book stolen from me with all my work information on them one an air the other a 15.4" … read more
I bought a ipad mini from e-Bay and when I try to activate
Josh, It Support Specialist
I bought a ipad mini from e-Bay and when I try to activate it, it's asking for a icloud user name and password. The seller never mentioned it was Icloud locked and when I questioned him he said that i… read more