Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPad was stolen, Not sure sorry have my serial number,

Customer Question
My iPad was stolen ...

My iPad was stolen

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Not sure sorry have my serial number

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Yesterday it was stolen from house

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No serial number DMPHVCM7DNQV

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
I would like you to locate lock disable something I have all my business information on my iPad my credit cards etc.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

I'm sorry that you lost your iPad. Is it locked with 4 or 6 digit passcode or finger print ?