Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I set up the touch ID code on Apple 6s. Iphone 6s is…

Customer Question
How do I set...

How do I set up the touch ID code on Apple 6s

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Iphone 6s is all I know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

It is a brand new phone. Sim Card just installed. It wants the Touch ID Code

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 6 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

It is asking you to setup a passcode. Isn't it allowing you to setup any passcode ? Or did you setup any code before ?

The phone is brand new. It is the initial set-up

What is it currently showing now ?