Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My phone did an operation system update. Now it is locked…

Customer Question
My phone did an...

My phone did an operation system update. Now it is locked up. The only thing that shows on screen is music notes and a long line with a padlock figure at the top.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

Tonight

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

Yes. When I do it alternates between the item I addressed and the apple sign

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

To make sure, is it showing a iTunes logo and a USB charging able pointing to it ?

Which model of iPhone is this ?