Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My ipad #3 keeps stopping the music on 'tune in radio' then…

Customer Question
My ipad #3 keeps...

My ipad #3 keeps stopping the music on 'tune in radio' then eventually settles down. I do have a different e mail now from the one that shows on the ipad screen. could this be the problem or is there not enough capacity to play the radio station?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I am on Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

A long time. It keeps going to the Buffer. Eliminating files to give me more space. Windows will not allow me to do this on certain files. I only use this ipad and my #4 ipad in another part of my house for radio listening only

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 7 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Do you still need assistance?

Thank you, ***** ***** like to pursue this problem at another time.

Ok, and thanks for letting me know.

David.

I do not require any assistance as the problem has gone. Please cancel my 7 day free trial. Thank you. Ken
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 6 months ago

Ok and thanks for letting me know.

Best regards,

David.