Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My icloud is full. My icloud is full. IMac OS10.13.1 i

Customer Question
My icloud is full ...

My icloud is full

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

My icloud is full

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

IMac OS10.13.1 i removed my large photo and video files from iCloud

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm very old and my fingers are stiff

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

If your iCloud is full you will need to remove as many files as possible to free up space, or you can purchase more space from Apple at a monthly rate.