Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just put in apple phone security and can not get it to…

Customer Question
I just put in...

I just put in apple phone security cod and can not get it to open I thought I put in thump print to open help,,,,,!!!!!i have apple 7pluse red

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

I do not know I am 84 and my daughter gave me the phone now I have locked it I thought it was erhs14 password ***** can I do

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I am not on my or inter that is not hooked to enter net I am on my I pad

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Please just unlock my phone I promise to not put code on it again

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Fix it for me please unlock it please
what can you do
Can you unlock my phone
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
My phone says it is disable what can I do now this is so upsetting it says wait 14 minutes are you going to be able to help me ? I thought I put finger print on it I gues I screwed up my daughter is going to be so upset with me
I can not add any of the above with it locked
12/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 6 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Do you have computer/laptop with you ? Have you ever connected this phone to your computer and synced it with iTunes ?

Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.phone is ringing but I can not answer it what now

you can remove the pass code if you have a computer with you.

Check out the steps to remove pass code to erase your device :-

https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT204306

Let me know if you face any problem in it.

Did this work for you ?