Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just received my iPad MD3300LL and am locked out of iTunes…

Customer Question
I just received my...

I just received my iPad MD3300LL and am locked out of iTunes Store. Cannot download apps and my photos are some else, Good grief. I need help.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I tried to chase it tonight a coup,e of times.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know. But I'm no expert.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
12/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast
Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.
It sounds like you will need to reset your Apple ID password, please go to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleidand type in your Apple ID and continue. Apple will then provide you with an option to reset your password ***** by email, security questions, text message, etc.Then try the App Store again. If it does not work right away, you may need to restart your iPad, make sure you have good WiFi signal and then try again.If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.
Jon
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast