Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I had to update my Word and Excel recently and I have had…

Customer Question
I had to update...

I had to update my Word and Excel recently and I have had nothing but problems every since. I can't Save As two different Excel docs. I try to close them and I get a whirling wheel and "Refreshing" which I've left on for days and it never resolves itself. It also screwed up my iCloud keychain. It's been a nightmare. I can't even get on the internet with that desktop computer; I'm using my laptop.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

OS X El Capitan Version 10.11.6

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Excel?

About a week ago along with Word and it's been computer hell ever since.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

It might help to know that I'm not the most computer savvy person around.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!