Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot get my e- mails. I ha answered people & cannot know…

Customer Question
I cannot get my...

I cannot get my e- mails. I ha answered people & cannot know if they are interested I'm or not.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have an I- pad iCloud.com

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

It has been at least a week or more . I just keep trying to get messages or send messages& I always get put in inbox saying " no such address"

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

My pad is Apple so I am assuming it is iCloud or Apple you tell me .

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Don,t know any .I ,m new at this !

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to get my e-mail so I can see who is interested in me & I them!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!