Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

INeed my I cloud password for my old I pad. I did not it…

Customer Question
INeed my I...

INeed my I cloud password ***** my old I pad

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I did not it just prompted me for it

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I have your iCloud Id so that I can check for the password ***** options from my side?