Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot the Appple I’d and the password. Well I don’t know…

Customer Question
I forgot the Appple...

I forgot the Appple I’d and the password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Well I don’t know what I move to the cell is just got lok

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I’m using my other cell now because on my other a won’t letme do anything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just wanna be able to get into my cell

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
Do I can do something about it ?? To get it fix??
12/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert replied 5 months ago
Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your computer question.

To recover first your Apple ID, then its password ***** go to this page:

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

and follow the process it recommends, to recover your Apple ID.

Then with your Apple ID, you go to this page and follow its process, to recover your Apple ID's password:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

and enter your Apple ID there, and then click on 'Continue'.

- If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!
(If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.)
Thanks.

Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert