Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to find my apple password I need to find my apple…

Customer Question
I need to find...

I need to find my apple password ***** need to find my apple password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Two or three years ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Dont know what that is.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: michelleclive, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

You need to reset the apple id password ***** the online reset tool

i will give you the link below

click here to reset the apple id password

in the page that opens enter the email you use for your apple id and enter the captcha code and click continue

follow onscreen prompts to reset the password

let me know if you face any difficulty