Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It will not accept my password. I think ipad mini not sure…

Customer Question
It will not accept...

It will not accept my password

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I think ipad mini not sure about dos, I am 82 yrs old memory not good

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Yesterday - just different versions of password, I was thinking I don't have enough info for you?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!