Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Its Ivo here...how do I or can you help me back up all my…

Customer Question
Hi there Mike,,its Ivo...

Hi there Mike,,its Ivo here...how do I or can you help me back up all my data and apps to my storage then I want to reboot my device its run out of gigs,,when I try to do it I fail,,,I'm a fisherman mick I just muck around on these things...help

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Ok I think it's 10.9 ...it won't up date to 11 plus..my I pod does but my I pod dosnt

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Just the normal back up...I bought 100 gigs but when I want to back up it goes to google drive,,,god nose how that happened..now I've got two bills and two back up acc...I'm useless sorry,,can we fix

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to be secure when I pay my crew with the banks and help me please choose the right virus thingamajig,,,and my m slow at tying sorry,,I just want to be secure mainly my most worry,,,I do pays and I here there's naughty people out there,,,but it's the quickest way for my crew to get paid..okthankyou

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

i am and they made me pay 50 bucks and have nothing to show for it yet...it's Xmas man..everybody has got somewhere to go or be..I'm cool..you must have things to do...why don't we get in touch after the silky season and go from there...I've got a be somewhere to.....it's simple for me Josh...I use the internet banking to pay my employees...and the rest is just surfing the net....all I want is security but got no ideas how because there's millions of apps out there and they all want spundula but are they any good....it saves me mega time mega buying paying my boys this way..just make me safe..I don't want anybody stealing muy hard earned bucks....how's that sound Joshua tree..ha
i am and they made me pay 50 bucks and have nothing to show for it yet...it's Xmas man..everybody has got somewhere to go or be..I'm cool..you must have things to do...why don't we get in touch after the silky season and go from there...I've got a be somewhere to.....it's simple for me Josh...I use the internet banking to pay my employees...and the rest is just surfing the net....all I want is security but got no ideas how because there's millions of apps out there and they all want spundula but are they any good....it saves me mega time mega buying paying my boys this way..just make me safe..I don't want anybody stealing muy hard earned bucks....how's that sound Joshua tree..ha.....did you get this message..I played 50 bucks testy...what was that for

Your iPhone should already automatically back up to the iCloud.

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!