Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I was told by a phone call to go to Apple.com/recover to get…

Customer Question
I was told by...

I was told by a phone call to go to Apple.com/recover to get my apple i.d. and reset my iPad Pro. there are several sites listed. which is the correct legitimate one.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I don't know, it is a new one, latest model I believe.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I made an account recovery request on Dec 9, 2017 and they said they would call me today at 22 Dec 15.52.58 PSD and I received this call and did what the said. I loaded the site they gave me and there are several listed. I want to reset this unit so I can log on and reinstall the program correctly.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 7 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Please click on the correct website below:

http://www.apple.com/recover

- Then follow the steps there.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

Another method:

1. Click on the website below:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

2. There, in the first box, enter the email address associated with your Apple ID account (associated with your iPad).

3. In the second box, enter the characters as shown on the page.

4. Click on Continue at the bottom and continue following the instructions there in order to recover / reset your Apple ID account password.

- Please let me know if there is any error or message, or if you are stuck at any step.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

How is it going?

Do you also have a Windows or Mac computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.