Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

IPad and iPhone, both have a new problem. Neither will video…

Customer Question
IPad and iPhone,...

IPad and iPhone, both have a new problem. Neither will video at all.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Where do I look

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I have not noticed it, in either device, until a funeral last week. I couldn't video with either machine. I have done nothing to either

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Is this going to cost money?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

My only issue is: I would like a refund of the money you have charged my credit card.