Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forget my apple password. Couple weeks ago. I forget

Customer Question
I forget my apple...

I forget my apple password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Couple weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I forget

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your Apple ID question.

Try this:

- with your Apple ID, go to this page and follow its process, to recover your Apple ID's password:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

and enter your Apple ID there, and then click on 'Continue'. And follow the process through, carefully.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!
(If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.)
Thanks.