Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I selected a name for my CD to load into iTunes. The song…

Customer Question
I selected a name...

I selected a name for my CD to load into iTunes. The song names came in an Asian language. How do I change it to English?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I update whenever I see an update alert.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

I paid $5 for this question and it appears I was charged an extra $30 which I'd like refunded.
When I put my CD in it asked the name of the CD. I was given 3 choices. The one I chose showed the song titles in, I think, Japanese. I wanted to know if there was a way to reselect, so my song choices would be in English. I looked everywhere on the website and couldn't find an answer, including help. Can you answer that question? I already selected each song and typed in the English, but I'd like to know if there was a faster way. If not, please refund all $35. I rarely need help.
You know what? Just refund my $35. You were no help at all.