Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My IPAD did an update and then I needed to answer more

Customer Question
My IPAD did an...

My IPAD did an update and then I needed to answer more questions to continue use. Says my password ***** ***** Now it is just buffering after 3 tries to put in correct password. What do I do now?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

It's been quite awhile ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Can't get into my IPAD because it is still buffering.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

IPAD is several years old.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!