Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an iPhone 8 and last night it started playing up. Do…

Customer Question
Hi I have an...

Hi I have an iPhone 8 and last night it started playing up.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Do you mean like Telstra?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

It started late last night I've trued it off and on and it makes no difference

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I go to my home screen and in about 10 seconds it starts a reload or something and then sends me back to my lock screen

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

This to me sounds like the "Springboard" is crashing. That is what the page with your apps is called. We need to perform a factory reset to try and correct this. Do you have a Mac or PC available?