Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Word icon has disappeared from the screen of my Mac. No…

Customer Question
My Word icon has...

My Word icon has disappeared from the screen of my Mac

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a PRAM reset on your Mac (rebooting and holding down Command, Option, P, and R)? Or rebooting in Recovery Mode (holding down Command and R)?

No on the first one. I can't see the first two keys. Do I press command and R as I shut down?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I need to restore my Word icon to my Mac home screen

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

What version of Word do you use, and did this happen after any updates?

I use the latest version in the form of an online subscription. I didn't receive any update notices.

And when you say it disappeared, you mean from the dock I presume?

Well, my bank statement shows that I was charged $5 TWICE and $37 once, a few minutes ago. How do I get my money back??
By Just Answer, that is.
Hello?
What I want is a refund, please. ASAP.