Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my password for my Google account. I'm trying to…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** my Google account

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I'm trying to recover my password ***** my Google account

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It's a MacBook Pro

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need help with recovering my password

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Can you help me to recover my password *****
I'm doing this work on an Android tablet
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris