Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How and where do you control volume on a apple desk type…

Customer Question
How and where do...

How and where do you control volume on a apple desk type computer? I used to at one time.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IMAC 21.5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

IMAC21.5 OSX YASEMITE

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

KRIS,IFIRST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR YOUR EMAIL REGARDING VOLUME CONTROL. I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT GETTING BACK TO YOU SOONER.BUT AS I WAS HAVING PROBLEM IN GETTING MY COMPUTER TO LOWER THE VOLUME WHILE PLAYING MUSIC ON PANDORA, I WAS TOLD BY MY DAUGHTER THAT ALL I HAD TO DO WAS HIT THE F9 KEY ON MY DESK TOP AND THE SOUND WOULD GO DOWN. IT WAS SO SIMPLE THAT I WAS EMBARRASSED.SO THE PROBLEM S SOLVED. BUT I WANT TO SAY AGAIN THANK YOU FOR GETTING RIGHT ON MY QUESTION AND THAT I AM SORRY FOR NOT GETTING BACK TO SOONER.RESP***** *****
Mac Support Specialist: Richard Freese, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Richard Freese
Richard Freese, Mac Enthusiast

Looks like your problem is resolved. Thanks for using JustAnswer. Happy Holidays and feel free to reach out to us in the future for your issues. We would be happy to assist.