Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Began by losing sound while watching Netflix 3 days ago. Now…

Customer Question
Began by losing sound...

Began by losing sound while watching Netflix 3 days ago. Now makes horrible grinding /squeaking noi

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I Pad 16GB ModelA1395. dont know operating system

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Been going on 3 t/4 days.tried resetting sounds in settings. No success.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Dont know!!!.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris