Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When I transferred data from my old IPad 2, all seemed to…

Customer Question
When I transferred data...

When I transferred data from my old IPad 2, all seemed to transfer okay, except for my aol email.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

My new IPad is running 11 with latest upgrade. My old Pad is running 9. Something. Too old to upgrade to 11.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

It’s been several months with no mail on new Pad. I haven’t attempted any serious fixes.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That’s about it. Would like to get my mail back, thank you.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Over two months
I'm on the old iPad now, should I be on the new one with the trouble?
I'm back with you Kris

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install remote access software. The software is below, use the "Family and Friends" version. It's free.
https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Once installed I need the ID and Password ***** displays, i do not need the one you created, I am looking for the one that TeamViewer gives you when you open the program.
Thanks
Kris

Kris, this process has gotten much to complicated please cancel my subscription to Just- Ask. Thank you,
Frank Hagberg

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team or renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris