Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I keep getting a mssg that says “too many redirects” and can…

Customer Question
I keep getting a...

I keep getting a mssg that says “too many redirects” and can not load an app that is linked to facebook

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Apple device?

Not sure...Han can I check?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Hour ago?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, tyvm

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Are you getting this error when using the Safari browser on your Mac?