Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My cell phone 7 was doing an apple upload and not it is

Customer Question
My cell phone 7...

My cell phone 7 was doing an apple upload and not it is frozen the a plug in signal and an iTunes icon? How do I restore it?

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Apple device?

12,7.2. 58

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Tried several times about an hour ago

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Did you tried connecting the iPhone 7 to the computer? May I know what exact happens when you tried to connect the iPhone to the computer?