Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I have an account on my IMAC and am unable to open because I…

Customer Question
I have an account...

I have an account on my IMAC and am unable to open because I forgot the password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

The Apple ID password ***** changed about 3 days ago - I have that however, on my MAC is an account titled James and cannot get that open

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I don't think so. I have been messing with security while adding an iphone 6. For my Apple account; the ID is good as is that password ***** both the phone and the MAC

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm no computer expert and need some leading so I do not create more problems. The inexcusable MAC user (james) may well need elimination but it may be tied into our iCloud account.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 2 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Mike, Mac Medic