Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Apple ID has been disabled. Apple mini IPad. A little…

Customer Question
My Apple ID has...

My Apple ID has been disabled

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Apple mini IPad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

A little over 1 year

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need help to activate my app ID

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
This has been disabled because of.a fraud problem with ITunes
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I thought the wait time was 8 minutes. That has been over 1 hour ago. Do you need more info
12/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the possible ways for activating the Apple ID.

Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.i. I do not know what you mean by Apple ID. Is that the serial number or the type of IPad I have
Go ahead and sign on to my account
Why can you not sign on

Do you have any windows computer? The reason why I am asking is we can take a remote access in the computer and we can go ahead reset the password.

I do not have any other another computer

We can take remote access only in the computer. In this case, Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the possible ways for activating the Apple ID.

I do not know what you mean by the Apple I D

Your Apple ID is normally your email address associated with apple.

Is the ID the same as the serial number
The serial number is ***** It is a mini4 IPad

Can I have your email Address, first name and last number?

My name is*****

I am sorry, We can’t find an Apple ID matching the information provided. May I know who you came to know the Apple ID been disabled?

I reported fraud on my credit card from I Tunes and my bank returned the charges and probably transferred the info to I zTunes. After that when I tried to used my Apple I D It was disabled. So I called Apple and they transferred me to you. I sent the serial number of my I Pad but I do not know if this will help
My old email was***@******.***. Maybe this will help

Let me check

Yes, this is the valid apple ID when I tried to reset it is asking to enter the phone number which ends with ‎(•••) •••-••99?

You can now reset your password ***** your iPad. A message with instructions has been sent to Marlene's iPad(iPad mini 4). Please check and let me know.

It still says my Apple I D is disabled

I am sorry, I tried my level best and I am couldn't find you alternate solution. In this case I will opt-out and allow another expert to take over. Other experts will be able to see this question and the conversation which you had with me and they will be providing you a proper solution. Thank you for your patience.

Mac Support Specialist: Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Elgin Vega
Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is***** will try my best to help you resolve your problem.

To recover you appe ID use this link.

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Mac Support Specialist: JJesus Perez Gonzale,
 replied 6 months ago
JJesus Perez Gonzale

Hi there I am here to assist, please let me know where you have left off and I will continue to assist you.

I got a phone call about thirty minutes ago and I missed the code number that was given to me. Maybe that will help
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, to recover your Apple ID account, go to:

--------------------

Happy Holidays!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------