Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have and iPod Touch, and iPad and several Mac Laptops, but…

Customer Question
I have and iPod...

I have and iPod Touch, and iPad and several Mac Laptops, but I so not know how to access iTunes on any of them.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Change it? I don't think that I have ever changed it.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My e-mail has changed since I bought these. I've retired.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Several MACs have passed through the house. I have two teenagers. The MACs may have been exchanged. No knowledge. The teens both have iPads and iPhones.
Answered in 1 day by:
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Sorry, Josh. I had occasion to go to the Apple Store nearby the other day. There an assistant reset my IPad to factory settings. I’m good to go. Unfortunately, I fell ill a year ago and this IPad was rendered useless when I most needed it.