Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My husband seems to be locked out of his tablet and when I…

Customer Question
My husband seems to...

My husband seems to be locked out of his tablet and when I try and reset password ***** says that I try too many times and need to try later. I am doing everything they say I should but still no luck.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Could you please help?

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I tried last night and again this morning.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

What is the easiest way to go?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the model number of the tablet?

the model # for my husband's tablet is A1432

May I know what exactly you see in the apple tablet? Is it asking for Apple ID password ***** Passcode or Activation lock?