Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How to delete frequently visited site? Iphone. Nothing. When…

Customer Question
How to delete frequently...

How to delete frequently visited site?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Iphone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

When I go to google page it is there on that page and don’t want it there

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

On your iPhone, open the Google Chrome app.
At the top right, tap the icon with three dots.
Tap History.
At the bottom, tap Clear Browsing Data.
Tap Clear Browsing Data.
Confirm by tapping Clear Browsing Data.
At the top right, tap Done.

Note:

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of this page before you leave today. Thank you,