Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Every time I try to bring up Safari, yahoo, bank of america,

Customer Question
Every time I try...

Every time I try to bring up Safari, yahoo, bank of america, or any other page my screen divers immediately to a page entitled "free radio cast enhanced by google". How can I get rid of this page? thanks

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

I don't know what operating system I have. Im sorry, but I don't much about computers. As for your question regarding computers or device, I am on computer.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far to uninstall your Safari?

I typed in "uninstall Safari" but I still could not hold a page as it continues to switch back "free radio cast" page.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you and I appreciate your fast service. gary

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Are you using a Mac computer now? When (timewise) did this issue first start with Safari?

I don't know how to answer messages on cell phone so please email me with answer

Please bring up your emails on the Mac and then open up one of your emails received from JustAnswer and click "View response" to get back to this page on this computer now. Thank you,