Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I had forgotten my password and had to wait until today to…

Customer Question
I had forgotten my...

I had forgotten my password ***** had to wait until today to get help to change PW my ID is***@******.*** I think

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

It's been a few weeks that I tried to remember and tried a lot of ones that I thought it was and the waiting time kept getting longer until they gave me this date when they sent me a phone message with some direction

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

My cell phone is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I didn't try on the phone I didn't want to mess up and have another month wait

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Just to be sure that I understand, you need to have your APPLE ID reset. Is that correct?