Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm trying to upgrade my OS and I received a message that,

Customer Question
I'm trying to upgrade...

I'm trying to upgrade my OS and I received a message that, for some reason, I am not eligible to receive an update to Sierra. What do I do? FYI - I just purchased Quicken that requires OS X 10.11.1 or later.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What version of OS X are you running?

I have a MacBook Pro and it is running OS X 10.10.5 (Yosemite).

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

I've never attempted to upgrade my OS before today. I went to the App Store to get an upgrade.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!