Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I downloaded the new update on my iPhone and now it won't…

Customer Question
Hello, I downloaded the...

Hello, I downloaded the new update on my iPhone and now it won't connect to my lap top and download pictures

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPhone?

I think it was 9.2.2

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

I haven't. don't know how to reboot

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just can't seem to do the things I was able to do

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Hello, no worries! I'm busy here too, and this in not something that urgent. I can send pictures from my phone to my own e-mail address and others e-mail of phone but My i-phone used to connect and down load picture to my lap top but now it doesn't since I downloaded the new program.

Would it be ok to connect and have a look?