Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Installed current update for my ipad. Now it ask me to

Customer Question
Installed current update for...

Installed current update for my ipad. Now it ask me to insert my pass code BUT NO KEYBOARD TO USE. Presses area where keyboard is suppose to me and do get a letter or number.... but can't see the keyboard. HELP

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Have not since I set up the ipad a year ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

WHY ...... it worked just fine this morning BEFORE I did the update

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Mac Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

No and Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Please ...... just help

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris