Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I remove a devise from my account. The one before 11.

Customer Question
How do I remove...

How do I remove a devise from my account

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Apple device?

The one before 11

Technician's Assistant: Did the application come with an uninstaller, either on the installation disc or in the application's folder on your Mac?

It is an IPhone

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
12/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Please click on the following link:

https://www.icloud.com/#settings

Log in with your Apple id and password. Scroll down to DEVICES and then click on the device that you want to remove. Next. click on the X to the right of the device listing to remove it.

Please give this a try and let me know the results. If you have trouble logging into iCloud or have questions about any of the steps please let me know. I am committed to working with you until the problem is fully resolved. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!

GeekGal
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist