Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a new credit card number and Need Apple to have it in…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new credit card number and Need Apple to have it in order to pay mom onthly iPhone bill.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I don't know the answer to the question this is an apple 6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I just got a message this morning from the apple saying I need to update my PayPal credit card number. I did that this morning. Now I need to know if it's gone through with Apple.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Do I have to have Apple Wallet? It makes me nervous that if I lose my phone someone can go an charge away without any trouble.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris