Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

On playing Vegas World, when I try to buy gems, it won't…

Customer Question
On playing Vegas World...

On playing Vegas World, when I try to buy gems, it won't allow it - says to contact iTunes Support - can you tell me why?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I don't know that I have this

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

I really don't know that I have iTunes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No - thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Quite some time.
I do not wish to pay anymore for this question

Would you like me to cancel this?

I paid you money earlier to answer my question and I still don't have an answer - why not? I do not wish to pay you additional $39 - when you had indicated quite some time ago that I should get an answer. Can anyone give me an answer?

You have given me little info and when asking for more I have been told you do not wish to pay.

We are not a free service I am afraid.