Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I tried to update my iPhone and it is locked I had forgotten…

Customer Question
I tried to update...

I tried to update my iPhone and it is locked I had forgotten my pass word a while ago and do to personal reasons have never had a chance to pursue the problem

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have my id but can't figure my password, my id is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Tried a while ago but had a problem.. started to try today (not meaning to tell you but I am a full time caregiver for my husband who is recovering

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

From illness and my tech brain is burnt out. can I get someone to walk me through

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris