Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

MY IPhone -- they keep asking me to change my code to get…

Customer Question
MY IPhone -- they...

MY IPhone -- they keep asking me to change my code to get in??? I cannot remember the most recent code. Cannot use the phone,, I am angry, so please excuse me if I carry on!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Yesterday or the day before.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How do I do that when I cannot get into my phone?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That would be great! And Merry [email protected]

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good afternoon,

After you read my initial response to you above(please do!), reply and let me know which model iPhone you are using.