Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I show multiple pages of a document on Microsoft word…

Customer Question
How do I show...

How do I show multiple pages of a document on Microsoft word for Mac 2016

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

Don't know that I had. I did it with another document months ago. just can't remember how now

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

Going to view and zoom menu

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good afternoon! Use the steps below to view two pages side by side in Word. My goal today is to provide you with the best service possible! I sincerely ***** ***** have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

1. On the top ribbon, click on View
  2. Choose Print Layout (will be on the left)
  3. Choose Multiple Pages

Hi :)

If you have any follow up questions, please feel free to reply. Otherwise, please do not forget to rate my service to you at the top of the page, hopefully I have earned a 5-Star Rating :)

I hope you have a wonderful day,