Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an iPad, my mail icon is to easy to access. It's been…

Customer Question
I have an iPad...

I have an iPad, my mail icon is to easy to access. It's been so long since I've had to sign into. My mail I don't remember my password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

3-4 years ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I'm afraid to get locked out of my mail. With Christmas I order online and Ned to keep watch..

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
12/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Who is your email provider?

Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.