Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am not sure, I bought ny Apple 2 pied sometimes my emai…

Customer Question
I am not sure...

I am not sure, I bought ny Apple 2 pied sometimes my emai bots nitvteaponf

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Sometimes my Apple Ipsy 2 doesn’t respond to morph hopecaretheworld.ccom , also I habpve troiuple with my pip number and pass wotf. I use kpmy

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Please call me today I set up a phone help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.