Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need to reactivate my apple tablet but not recognizing my id…

Customer Question
Need to reactivate my...

Need to reactivate my apple tablet but not recognizing my id or password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

2 months ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, as I cannot get in at all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!