Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have just purchased a new Mac Book Pro. I purchased my old…

Customer Question
I have just purchased...

I have just purchased a new Mac Book Pro. I purchased my old one in 2011 and purchased the Micro Soft Package for it. The Tech at the Apple Store said you could give me a code to install Microsoft Office into my new computer which I pick up today. They said since I purchased it in 2011

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Pro?

Sorry got taken away from computer. I believe my old one was Sierra. It’s at the Apple Store transferring my files onto the new Mac. I’m hoping they can add the Microsoft package for me today.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I’m sorry this doesn’t make sense. I believe I’m allowed 3 downloads of the Microsoft package from when I purchased it in 2011. I’ve only used 1 download for my old Mac. I’m hoping you can give me a code so they/I can install the Microsoft package onto my new computer today.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t think so.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.